The Data Controller of this website https://www.imagoshowroom.com is Imago s.r.l. p.iva: 12364570155
Registered office: via Pontaccio 14 – 20121 Milano
For any information regarding data collection or to request to delete your data, please write to email@example.com
Personal Data collected
This website processes and collects some Data,some data processing may also be performed by third-party companies and providers.
The data processed may include: Cookies (described below), Browsing data (such as IP address, browser characteristics, country of origin) and various types of Data (collected on platforms owned by third parties, in particular, on the so-called “social networks”, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
Data Processors and Recipients
Personal Data may be communicated to specific Recipients. These Data are communicated to enable us to correctly perform all the processing activities described in this document.
These Recipients may process your Personal Data as Data Processors or Authorized Persons for Processing.
Your data could be processed by Third Parties including our providers, such as:
- Welcome Italia is the company that provides the hosting service and the server where is located the website;
- WordPress.org is a software platform and a content management system used to create the website interface. It may automatically collect the following data:
- Media – If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded position data (EXIF GPS). Website visitors can download and extract any location data from the images on the website.
To get more information about the third parties involved in processing your data, please write to the email address contained in the Introduction of this document.
Legal Basis and Purpose of Processing
The User Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Interaction with external social networks and platforms, session recording, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Data Transfer outside the EU and Displaying content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are specifically relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the email address contained in the Introduction of this document.
How long do we keep your data?
The Data Controller will keep your personal data for a limited time, according with the law, the retention period is different depending on the data processed and the processing purpose.
Rights of the user
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to data processed by the Data Controller – in particular, confer the rights to revoke their consent to the processing, know which of their personal data are collected by the Data Controllerits origin and how it is used, request the update, correction or integration and in the cases provided for by the current provisions, the cancellation, the limitation of processing or oppose their processing.
To exercise these rights, the User can send their requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Therefore, we invite you to periodically check the contents. The updated version of the privacy statement will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
This website collects cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser in use and saved on your device when you visit a website. Cookies allow the website to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the website’s owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalize your browsing experience by remembering your preferences (for example, remembering the language and currency you set, in order to recognize you at the next visit, etc.).
The website uses various types of first-party cookies and third-party cookies (provided and managed by third parties based on their own individual privacy policies and not under the control of the Data Controller), each of which has a specific function. The table below explains what they are for.
- Technical cookies and Navigation Cookies
Navigation cookies and technical cookies are needed for the functioning of the website. From first access, these cookies allow the website to function correctly and allow you to view content on your device.
- Functional cookies
These cookies allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service.
- Analytical cookiesAnalytical cookies are used to collect data, inanonymous and aggregated form, on the number of users visiting the website and on how they visit the website;
- Profiling Cookies These cookies are aimed at creating user-related profiles to send commercial messages that meet the preferences shown during the visit, or to improve your browsing experience: while you browse our website.
- Third-party cookies are installed by a different website through the website you are visiting. These cookies can be sent to the user’s browser by third-party companies directly from their sites for their own purposes including, if necessary, profiling.
Which cookies do we use and for what purposes?
- Technical cookies and Navigation Cookiesare needed for the functioning of the website.
- Functional cookies are used to improve the service.
- Analytical cookies are used to monitor and analyze traffic data and to keep track of the pages visited.
- Third Party cookies
- Hosting and backend infrastructure – These services have the function of hosting data and files that allow to the website to function, allow its distribution and provide an infrastructure ready for use to deliver specific functions.
- Welcome Italia is the company that provides the hosting service and the server where is located the website
- WordPress.org is a software platform and a content management system used to create the website interface
- Follow us on instagram button (Facebook Inc.)
- Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable cookies through the settings. We remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service of the website.
The user can revoke his/her consent to manage cookies any time by managing the preferences relating to Cookies directly from the browser preferences.
Below is the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers: